Monday 3 May 2010

Spring Nail Polish....

Hey lovely people. I hope you have had a nice bank holiday, it is such a shame about the weather, it has been miserable here in the Midlands, it's been very cold, and had to wear my coat yesterday.

Anyway, I have bought a few nail polishes, and thought I would share them with you.


L-R
Jessica, China Glaze "sex on the beach", China Glaze "peachykeen"

I have "peachykeen on my nails and I must say it is bright, the consistency is quite thick which I hate in nail polishes, it also took quite a while to dry but I do love the colour. I have "sex on the beach" on my toes and the consistency is fine on that one, its such a gorgeous shimmery pink colour with gold undertones, I'm so glad I bought it. The Jessica one I have not tried yet, but got it from TX Maxx for £2.99, its the first Jessica nail polish I own, so if its good I will head back to TX Maxx and grab a few more of the colours.

I also purchased the "Eyeko" nail polishes, and they are fantastic, I wore the lilac one all last week and it didn't even chip, I think they are great quality and will definitely be buying some more of them.

What colours do you love for spring on your nails and toe nails?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment