Here is my "condensed" perfume collection.. meaning I have recently thrown a few out, given them away.
My top 5 are
1) Victor & Rolf - Flowerbomb - I like to call this my 'signature'. It's the one I will always love.
2) Lolita Lempicka - This is a recent purchase, its so sweet, It is quite expensive from department stores but I got this from cheapsmells.com for much cheaper.
3) Guerlain- Insolence - This is amazing, I love the fact I can spray it on in the morning and it will last until the evening. It is my mums favourite too.
4) Britney Spears - Fantasy- Another recent purchase, I only got this after a few bloggers mentioned it and I am so glad I bought it, its really sweet, exactly how I like my perfume.
5) YSL Parisienne - Beautiful rose fragrance, my partner got me this, I prefer it to Valentino Rock & Rose.
What are your top 5 perfumes? (so I can add to my collection lol) x