Monday 26 April 2010

Haul.... A few purchases!

Hey everyone, Last week I did some shopping and these are the things I picked up.




Dress

This is from USC, I do not normally go in there but I walked in just to have a browse and saw this, it looks better on, the lace detail is so pretty.


Cardigan

I bought this from River Island, I tried it on at home and was ummming and ahhhing about it, but then I wore it with my skinny jeans today and love it.

Zara Skirt (belt comes with it)


Ballet flats


And these gorgeous wedges which im in love with from Zara


And I finally got the MAC viva glam lady gaga lipstick - I know so late but it was sold out! and I also bought the estee lauder double wear stay in place eyeliner in onyx and I must say it is amazing!



I am waiting for Benefit Dallas to come through the post, I do not own any Benefit blushers so I am excited to try this one out.

xx

3 comments:

  1. those wedges are lush :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ellen, and thanks for being my first follower x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Benefit blushes are good, they smell soooo good i have the sugarbomb one and i love it.
    I got the Viva Glam Cyndi lipstick its perfect for brown skin! :-)

    ReplyDelete